Mail Forwarding Not Working

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi,

My shopify store has two emails set up for forwarding:

info@thescandique.com

sales@thescandique.com

and they are supposed to forward mails to my personal email. When this was set up last week, I was receiving mails, but my tests today show that this is no longer the case. I have tried deleting the mail accounts, and setting them up again (to no effect), and also have checked my junk folder with nothing there either.

Could someone please look into this? I am worried I am missing mails to my mailbox.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
537 0 78

Hey, Laithan!

Savannah here from Shopify. :) 

Hmm, that's very strange indeed! As a first step, I would recommend deleting your forwarding addresses by navigating to Online Store>Domains, and clicking "Manage" on that thescandique.com domain. 

Once you've done that, try sending a test email, but make sure that you're not sending that email from the forwarding address. 

Let me know how that goes, and if it's still acting up we can chat about getting our advanced technical team involved.

Thanks!

Savannah | Social Care
support@shopify.com

1 Like
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi Savannah,

How would I send a test email? I have deleted my forwarding addresses.

Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
537 0 78

Hey again, Laithan!

So you would just need to add those forwarding addresses again, and then email one of them (like info@thescandique.com) from an email address that it's not being forwarded to. If you'd like me to email one for you, just say the word!

Savannah | Social Care
support@shopify.com

1 Like
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thanks! It is working again :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2

I'm having the same problem. Mail forwarding for four e-mails just completely stopped working.

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 1

Hey, I am having the same issue. Can you help me? 

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 1
Did you fix this? I have same problem
1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

@Savannah_F 

Having the same problem since few days now.

I checked my domain email forwarding setup and tried to send an email from my personal address, I won't receive anything.

Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hello,

I have deleted the email forwards and re-added them but there is still no emails being forwarded, is there any further suggestion please?

0 Likes