Mailchimp popup not displaying correctly on mobile

4 0 0

My mail chimp pop up works fine on PC but not on the mobile. It cuts half of the image and the 'X' icon to close it is hidden under the main menu and quick announcement bar. I discussed with the mailchimp support team and they gave me this answer.

"We were able to determinate when the pop up form on the website only showing the bottom portion on mobile devices, this is due to a specific property (the z-index) within the site. With that being said, what you would need to do is to fix the CSS z-index property coding on your website in order for the pop up form to show up on mobile devices correctly. With that being said, we would recommend to reach out to your website developer or support double check on the codes. When reaching out you can share this article as a reference: https://www.w3schools.com/cssref/pr_pos_z-index.asp"

Can someone help me with this coding. I don't know much about coding so any help would be highly appreciated.

My website is www.sawoutlet.com

I will also attach screenshots of the issue.

0 Likes
4 0 0

No one got any answers?

0 Likes
4 0 0

How come no one knows how to solve this?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi! Were you able to figure out how to solve this issue? I am having the same problem and am not a coder or computer science person at all. Thanks!

0 Likes