Manage pricing across multiple sales venues

Tourist
8 0 4

Is there an app that will allow me to manage pricing from one interface for my Shopify, Amazon and eBay stores?  Over time the market value pricing of a product can change and adjusting price in all 3 places takes time.  I don't want the same price on all 3 venues necessarily, I usually price products in the Shopify store a little cheaper and often get a little more on Amazon.

Is there anything like this out there?

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
226 0 21

Hey there!

Patrick, a Shopify Guru here :). 

To help manage your inventory/orders across the different channels there are a number of possible apps that you could use:

These apps vary in price but they all come we a free trial period ranging between 21 and 14-days.  As for giving different prices on the different channels as far as I know these apps would bring over the same price for all the different channels but if you reach out to the developers of the apps they might be able to suggest a workaround.

Hope that helps :)
Patrick

0 Likes
Highlighted

Following on from Patrick, Stitch Labs is a big one. There are others too that can work in the app marketplace. It's about more than just making price changes simple. From inventory management, customer support, and product page management, a lot of multi-channel software can help with this to save you more time than managing price.

Run Google Shopping ads? Get the free definitive guide to Google Shopping for Shopify (no optin required): https://www.digitaldarts.com.au/google-shopping
1 Like
4 0 0

Hi Bill,

I'll admit I'm a bit biased here, as I'm with Sellware, but we have a solution to allow you to do exactly that.  You can set different prices for each channel individually (e.g. $50 for a timing belt on Shopify , $55 on eBay, and $60 on Amazon), or you can use a formula to do a generic markup by channel (e.g. Amazon is the Shopify Price + 2.50 or 5%)

We also support 3rd party vendor feeds and inventory levels (so you dont run out of stock), as it looks like you may have a number of different suppliers that you are working with.

Feel free to contact us on our website, and sign up for a free trial.  I'll be happy to walk you through the options on screenshare.  You can also watch a video here to see the process from setup to listing in under 2 minutes!

All the best,

Chris

0 Likes
4 0 0

Hi Bill,

I'll admit I'm a bit biased here, as I'm with Sellware, but we have a solution to allow you to do exactly that.  You can set different prices for each channel individually (e.g. $50 for a timing belt on Shopify , $55 on eBay, and $60 on Amazon), or you can use a formula to do a generic markup by channel (e.g. Amazon is the Shopify Price + 2.50 or 5%)

We also support 3rd party vendor feeds and manage inventory levels, as it looks like you may have a number of automotive suppliers that you are working with.

Feel free to contact us on our website, and sign up for a free trial.  I'll be happy to walk you through the options on screenshare.  You can also watch a video here to see the process from setup to listing in under 2 minutes!

All the best,

Chris

Chris Lawrence

Sellware - Sell Everywhere  |  +1.919.238.1400  |  http://www.sellware.com

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
40 0 2

At Nembol we make product listing simpler by allowing sellers to create only one product entry and publish it on Shopify, eBay, Amazon, Etsy and more in one go. I mention it because we'll soon have channel-based pricing option too :) 

Publish products on many websites simultaneously, for free! Import now available | iOS & Android | nembol.com
0 Likes
Navigator
1151 0 118

I also recommend Stitch Labs. Great for accounting integration too.

http://www.StandoutDesigns.com ::: Solid Wood TV Furniture for Enthusiasts. Made in USA.
0 Likes