Managing sales channels Product Availability and apps not working! Pls Help

Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 0

Hi Everyone,

I have been adding some new products to my store this morning and notice that a couple of my products didn't show online on my store, even though I selected them to be shown as available.

I went back several times to edit the product and selected the 'Product Availability' section on the top right hand side of the page, ticking the boxes to allow product to be available and then hitting SAVE. But it still doesn't seem to be working.

I have also tried doing it VIA the SHOPIFY APP and every time I hit SAVE it automatically switches back to 'available on 0 of 0 channels' 

Anyone else having this problem??? or have a solution?? I even tried deleting the product and creating it all over again.. no luck..

also tried duplicating the product settings from another existing product but still no luck

Would be gratefully appreciated if someone can assist.

thank you kindly

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I just started a support chat for this same thing. It just started this evening.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 0

Also to add on to my above problem, When pressing 'preview' button to view the product on the online store it shows perfectly fine, but when you go into a new screen to view the store the product isnt there...

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Exact same issue as above. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Same issue, they are not saving.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 0

Can anyone help please?

i just tried again on my Shopify app and still same issue. 

I’m using the Narrative Theme..

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 0

Hi @Sasha2 would you happen to know if there is a problem happening internally with Shopify on this issue or are you able to assist? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 3

This is happening for me as well, started happening an hour or two ago right in the middle of adding lots of new products which are now sitting there unavailable on all sales channels.

I've lodged a support ticket but no response yet. Somewhat relieved to find that it's not just me! Hoping a solution is found soon

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 0

Thanks for letting me know. Also agree that I’m happy it’s not just happening to me! Also thanks for logging a support ticket. Let me know how you go with getting a response ! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 3

Happy to let you know if/when I get a response though I'm starting to think the 30 minute wait time for chat support may have been the faster option!

1 Like