Managing sales channels Product Availability and apps not working! Pls Help

Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 0

Ok thanks so much! Let me know.

yea I know same here I got a 30 min wait but I gave up after 20 mins and mum life got the better of me lol. 

I guess I’ll just keep adding products to my list to get the ready for availability when this problem is solved! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 3

Got impatient and ended up using chat support - not very helpful but they are working on it which is good news!

"At this time, our development team are still working and is aware of this" Apparently it is happening for a lot of stores, no estimate for time to be fixed but hopefully less than 24 hours since it's a widespread issue.

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 0

OK great!! Sounds promising. We shall wait and see in time. Thanks for the update! Quite frustrating when I announced to my customers new products will be available soon but now slightly need to delay 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 3

In the exact same position! Stock arrived late yesterday and only half made it online intending to launch tonight but seems unlikely now.

On the plus side they did say if the issue wasn't resolved in 24 hours they would look at refunds or compensation due to lost revenue from being unable to list new products. Fingers crossed it is fixed soon though!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 3

It's working! I didn't receive an official update from Shopify but checked my site and all appears to be working again. Pheew, that's a relief!

0 Likes