Manually Translating my products and store - No plugin

Wastap
2 0 0

I am asking something that was asked a thousand times. most probably. But I still can't find the solution.

I have entered all my FRENCH for my store. Now I want to enter the English values.

I want to translate myself, manually, each fields that I have entered in my French store so i can sell the products in English. I don't need any automatic translation (to what all I read seems to point to).

I really just want to translate myself. So how do I switch the language of my back end so I can edit my descriptions in another language? that simple.

Thanks!

0 Likes
florinanghel
Shopify Partner
102 15 17

You still need an app, even for manual translation, shopify doesnt have this functionality integrated into the admin, see maybe https://apps.shopify.com/content-translation?surface_detail=store-design-translations&surface_inter_...

0 Likes
Wastap
2 0 0

Thanks for your help. I couldn't imagine that it would require a plugin, a completely different interface to go through... and that it would not be as simple as switching a language in the top bar to edit all the same content, but in another language. Hoping Shopify will consider getting things done the proper way.

Thanks for the follow up! Will try this addon.

0 Likes