Manually email customers and invoice

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello

I sell to some trade/wholesale customers through my Shopify store. I process these sales myself through the Admin section and mark as paid (by Bank Transfer) so they are moved from draft status and assigned a proper invoice number.

I'd then like to be able to manually email customers a copy of their invoice (we use 'Order Printer Emailer' templates at the moment but happy to swap if required). At the moment I have to use Order Printer Emailer to download a PDF, then open my email client and email the customer directly. Ideally there would be a button I could press which would just generate an email to the customer if the invoice, ideally using a preset template but a form where I could type an email would suffice.

Can anyone recommend how I could do this? Have looked but can't see a solution at present.

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
537 0 72

Hey, Edgar!

Savannah here from the Shopify Guru Team. 

Have you considered using the 'Email Invoice' option listed when creating a draft order? The template can be edited by navigating to Settings>Notifications, and the skies pretty much the limit when it comes to which line items you can add or remove. There's more information here

If you need something a bit more extensive, you can also take a look at Sufio, Invoicify () or Easy Invoice +

Let me know if there's anything I can clarify, or if I can help with something else!

Savannah | Shopify Guru
support@shopify.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
62 1 33

Hi Edgar & Savannah!

If you are looking for automated invoices for your Shopify store, you could give us a try at Sufio

I believe we can cater for all your needs, from automated invoices in PDF and online versions, custom invoice designs, VAT capturing and tax-exempting valid businesses, to extra payment gateways and especially worldwide-compliant invoices.

Send us a message at support@sufio.com and we will be very happy to assist you in setting everything up Edgar.

All the best!

Jan, Sufio

2 Likes
Highlighted
9 0 0

Check an other free invoice generator to create invoices in few steps
for your customers. Multilingual invoices are possible with this invoice maker.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Edgar_Thoemmes, our Mega PDF Invoice Generator has a feature that allows to select order and generate a PDF + send it by email (app automatically takes customer's email address). You can also edit template of the email and of course you can disable automatic email sending in case if you'll only need to trigger invoice sending manually. 

0 Likes