Many supplier

Solved
2 0 0
Dear shopifyer :)
I just make a new store dropshipping and I don’t have any experience on shopify
Now my products it came from so many supplier to make variety in my store and my categories
Is it effected me or not ??
And if one of my customer order 3 different things and it will come from 3 different suppliers is it will come to him on three different packages??
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
242 18 35

Hi, @2xsaving.

Tira here, from Shopify Support!

I want to make sure I answer your questions correctly here so that I can point you in the right direction. From what I am understanding here... your products are coming in from different suppliers and you are also wondering if this will affect the number of packages the customer receives. Is that correct? Can you please provide more details on what you're looking to do here?

If you could provide a link to your store, as well as some screenshots of what you are seeing, I can take a further look and provide you with some guidance and resources!

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
My store link is
Www.2xsaving.com
My question is i have 6 categories and every category i depend from many supplier
Is that effective my store or not?
For example if one customer buy 4 different things it will come from 4 different supplier
The customer will receive all this 4 items In 4 different package
Is a correct way or not ??
0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
242 18 35

Thank you for confirming that you're looking to know more about how shipping works with different suppliers on your store. I appreciate that you provided your store link.

If your customers are ordering products and they each are being sent from different suppliers, then it is likely that your products will come in different packages. This is typically normal for this kind of situation. I recommend being transparent with customers about how their products may come in different packages. You can do this by stating this in your Shipping Policy, and in your Shipping notification emails.

To learn more about how to do that, you can follow the instructions listed on our help doc pages: 

Add store policies

Edit notification emails

Let me know if that helps! 

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
6 0 0

Hi there, @2xsaving !

Vash here from Spocket support!

Regarding your question, your customer will indeed receive 4 packages since the order that was made came from 4 different suppliers.

Since you don't have any experience with dropshipping, I'd strongly recommend you look into the articles that we've written in our blog below for in-detail tips on the topics as we understand how difficult it is to get to the sales-making stage. As such, we've put a lot of effort into helping our retailers increase the volume of traffic driven to their website through a low-cost way: https://www.spocket.co/blog

Feel free to also browse Spocket app to check our US and European products that you may consider adding to your store.

Hope to see you there!

0 Likes