Marketing Tips

jasonhugger2132
2 0 0

I need help with marketing. I have a created my website and want to sale my products anyone can suggest me something that might be helpful for me.

0 Likes
Aitechdigital
Excursionist
22 0 4

Hello Jason!

First, a question. Do you already have traffic to your store? If no, then I would recommend you start with Facebook ads. This will help to first drive traffic to your store. Then you can engage Facebook sales funnel. As the name implies, it is used mainly to get sales. Since your customers' purchase journey is important, you need to have a solid sales journey/ funnel in place. 

By then, you would be having visitors, then sales. But that won't be the end, you would need to retain the customers. For this, Email marketing would have to be employed into your store.

Pretty long step, right? Yeah,but for you to have consistent incredible sales and returning buyers, this is really essential.

Thanks.

If this interests you, or you have any questions, you can message me. Or contact my service directly,

https://www.fiverr.com/s2/ec3f4ac8d8

Thanks again and I hope this was helpful.

0 Likes
jasonhugger2132
2 0 0

Well Thanks for guiding me, well my Url is ( https://myweldingyard.com/ ) So now guide me according to my site how can I sale these thing.

0 Likes
Munn
Shopify Partner
485 17 105

Hi @jasonhugger2132 welcome to Shopify community 

Write a Brand Summary

Start from the beginning. Consider where your company and brand are today. Where are your major markets? What are your feeder markets? What markets would you like to expand into? Are you seasonal? How many customers do you have? What is your 12-month goal?

In creating a marketing plan, also consider what channels you currently use to market. 

Define Your Target Audience

Consider demographics, psychographics, lifestyle, brand perception, and beliefs of your audience.

Understand the perceptions in the marketplace about your brand. By tapping your current customers, you can gain valuable insight to help identify growth markets, pinpoint new product offerings and make marketing decisions easier. 

Product Store

Another simple way of increasing sales is by using product labels & badges. You can highlight your best sellers, new arrivals, discounted items with the help of product labels easily.

I hope this helps!

Munawar

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
Propelguru
Trailblazer
308 7 43

One of the most powerful ways of marketing your product and services is digital marketing. Digital marketing involves all internet and online marketing strategies and activities which helps in the promotion of the brand and lead generation in such a way high scaling business competition. Certain channels and paths which we follow in online marketing helps organizations and marketers to promote their products and services among the customers

Digital Marketing Channels

• Search engine optimization: Optimizing the website in order to increase the rank in search engine results to generate more organic traffic to the website. If you want to make a reputation in the market your website needs to perform well. Website is the first place where your customers reach you,

• Content marketing: This marketing approach focuses on creating valuable and unique content that attracts and helps maintain a defined audience or customers. In today's market environment, consumers are always looking for rich and authentic data or content to act as a deciding factor in call-to-action decision making. Also, good content always leaves a good impression and makes the reader more interested, the result of which they are more likely to connect with you.

•  Social Media Marketing: Social media becomes an integral part of the promotion and creating awareness about the product or services. Various social media platforms. You can also generate leads from social media platforms. Around 1.8 billion people are active on social media platforms so if you define your target audience then you can reach them easily

•  Email marketing: It is an online marketing approach to reach potential customers. It helps in maintaining new as well as existing customers. You can also check your emails stats if you are using any automated marketing tools to know how well your email is working also you can do A/B testing to know about which email is performing better in your desired audience

0 Likes
Propelguru
Trailblazer
308 7 43

Some marketing tips are-

1. Make your product speak for itself.
  2. Use your networks for advertising your brand.
  3. Always think about how you can get the attention of your audience.
  4. Be result-focused.
  5. Come up with an unforgettable experience of your brand. 

0 Likes
Propelguru
Trailblazer
308 7 43

Some marketing tips for selling products online:

• Work out a strategy for selling online: 
  • Selecting targeted audience according to niche, demographics.
  • Sell through your own store, a marketplace like Amazon, and social media:
  • create content for products, prepare campaigns for the targeted audience.
  • Attract customers and turn browsers into buyers: marketing of products and services via social media platforms, run ad campaigns 
0 Likes
Propelguru
Trailblazer
308 7 43

We can help you in selling your product and generate leads and conversion. We will help you in creating a specific strategy according to your target audience.Propel Guru is a result-driven agency with Social, SEO, Content, Graphics, & PPC experts. Whether you’re looking for a new website, in need of sales and marketing consultancy, have a one-off project, or want to just discuss outsourcing your lead generation, email marketing, sales, or digital marketing completely, let us know!

Visit the website now: https://www.propelguru.com/ 

0 Likes
Propelguru
Trailblazer
308 7 43

Propel Guru can help you with creating and implementing the strategy for t-shirt sales. Propel Guru provides ingenious and innovative sales, lead generation, email marketing, graphical content, and digital marketing solutions to small, medium, large, and Fortune 500 Companies.

To know more visit the website:https://www.propelguru.com/

0 Likes
Propelguru
Trailblazer
308 7 43

You need to follow some steps to get more traffic on your website.

Move 1: Conduct a website audit.

Move 2: Make your website SEO-friendly.

Move 3: Begin promoting your material.

Move 4: Establish a presence on social media.

Move 5: Extend your reach with email marketing.

Move 6: To shorten the sales period, invest in paid ads

0 Likes