Marketing an Adult Store- any tips?

Solved
2 0 0

Hello!

I have just started an online adult store, at www.sxtopia.co.uk I have read and followed some of the ideas from the other threads that are similar. I was just wondering if anyone might have a chance to give it a quick once-over and see if they have any feedback? Any ideas on pushing further than social advertising would also be much appreciated. 

Many thanks in advance!

Rob from SXTOPIA 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
32 2 5

Hi,

As facebook/google ads doesn't allow advertising adult websites, the best alternative is to advertise in adult blogs/forums.

You can also pay for banners in some adult website, just look on google for websites accepting advertisement.

I hope this may help.

Best regards,

Plak theme, the fastest and best converting Shopify theme
0 Likes
Tourist
5 0 1

Instagram is the best for marketing now, you can use it for promotion

0 Likes

Success.

Hi Rob. 

Just took a look on your store.

Congratulations, it seems very well designed and clean to me. Not spammy, good product descriptions, nice content as well. 

Now, in terms of boosting traffic and sales. 

Due to your niche, I'd strongly suggest first to work on improving conversion on your store from the existing traffic and then work on increasing the traffic.

In other words, due to the fact that you can't advertise on social and buy traffic you should try to get as much as possible from the existing traffic. To achieve this, you should work on specific elements of your website, like a bit of urgency/scarcity, exit intent popups when visitors are on cart/checkout pages, maybe even popups with offers when people browses for like more than a minute. Also, capturing e-mails and messenger subscribers will be of great help to your store. 

Now, in terms of increasing your traffic, you should hassle a bit more than the traditional online business. You should try all the free ways to promote your store, like content, youtube channel (if possible), blogs related to your niche etc. 

Hope this helps. 

0 Likes
2 0 0
Thank you so much for your help! I will definitely check out what you mentioned and implement some of those ideas.

Thank you again,

Rob
0 Likes

Happy to be of help Rob !

Cheers,

Panos 

0 Likes