Mastermind Success Group

Highlighted
4 0 0

Hello!

My name is Katharina, and I'm a co-founder (together with my husband) of NIXX Market Bags Inc. and Raise Your Frequency Apparel. We're launching our brands in February 2018! 

We've chosen to launch our ecommerce businesses, because we weren't willing to live life on an 9-5 schedule along with a fixed salary. Plain and simple, we want more out of life! We have two kiddos (ages 1 & 3), and they are the biggest WHY behind everything we do. We are dedicated and serious about designing a lifestyle for our family, that allows us to spend more time with our kids as well as provides the freedom to work from home ... or from wherever we chose to travel to as a family!

We are looking for likeminded people or couples, who understand the value, that a business mastermind can bring and are serious about committing themselves to a mastermind group. This will be a small group of 3-4 people/couples, and we'll meet on one set day per week, that works well for everyone's schedule : ) Meetings will be a maximum of 1 hour long to ensure the discussions are relevant, high quality, and most importantly add value to every member.

You don't need to have previous experience in a Mastermind or run a huge store. What's more important is that you're ready to share about your ecommerce journey without trying to keep an edge, that you have a positve/abundance mindset, and that you're not only interested in growing your ecommerce business but your own character as well.

This mastermind group will start in the first week of February 2018 and run for three full months. 

If you'd like to join, please reply by telling me a little about yourself, your business, why you'd like to join, and the areas you feel you can contribute the most. 

Looking forward to hearing from you guys!

Cheers, 

Katharina Siemens

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hi Katharina,

I am also launching an ecommerce business this month, for many of the same reasons as you are!  I have been looking around for a small group where I can discuss ecommerce topics and I found your post.

To give you some background on myself; I am a 42 year old male, married with 2 children (11 & 13), living in Auckland, New Zealand. I am an IT consultant by day and an entrepreneur by night! Sleep? What is this concept you speak of?

Like yourselves, I am no longer satisfied with the 9-5 work concept and am wanting to build passive income streams.  I have also realised that the lifestyle I really want for myself and my family will not be available to me as an employee.  After a lot of thought I have decided that ecommerce is the best option for me to start a profitable business, so here I am!

I have been working on my first ecommerce venture (rebelchicjewelry.com) for the last 6 months or so and I'm planning to launch on the 10th of Feb!  While I'm not really into jewelry personally, this venture is somewhat of an experiment for me at this stage, so I wanted a low risk product which won't ruin me if I fail badly. As such this first business is more about me learning e-commerce than being financially successful, but of course financial success would be nice too!  I'm definitely aiming high to see how far I can push it, but failure is always an option, but that's cool because we learn the most when we fail!

In terms of what I bring to the table, while I am a beginner in ecommerce, I have a lot of experience with IT technology in general as well as with breaking down complex tasks / projects into small, managable chunks.  I also am adept at gathering data and performing analysis on it to determine past performance and help optimise future plans.

In any case, I'd be keen to join your group and share with you what I know and also participate in some mutual encouragement and support which I think is especially important at this early stage!

So let me know if you think I'd be a good fit for your group and I'd love to meet you!

Sam.

0 Likes
4 0 0

Hello Sam!

Thanks so much for reaching out! I'm really excited to hear you're just about to launch your shopify store. Looks like we're at a similar stage, which is perfect! I had a quick peak at your site already and am looking forward to seeing it once it's up and running!

My husband and I just placed our first t-shirt order, which will be ready to sell within a couple of weeks, so we're really gearing up right now too :) It's all new territory, but we just love it! 

We're travelling right now, but are heading home again on Saturday. How about we connect on a skype call next week? I'd love to learn more about your business, what you're working on right now, and the stuff that has been/is most challening. 

So far nobody else has replied to the post. So, this will be just a one on one call, which is kinda cool too! 

Instead of me leaving my email right here, would you please look me up on Facebook? It's Katharina Siemens and I live in Kelowna, British Columbia. 

Looking forward to connect with you!

Cheers, 
Katharina 

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hey Katharina, that sounds great, I'll look you up on FB!

0 Likes
66 0 0

Hi,

it's really interesting.

Siravi Stainless Steel Kitchen
0 Likes