Maximum number of products?

Sterling_Moss
12 0 0

Hello. I couldn't see anything about a max number of products in the help information.

I have a LOT of images that I want to apply to various product types for example all images applied to teeshirt in say 5 colours results in about 5000 mockups.

Its going to get into really big numbers fast. What are the product limitations on shopify.

0 Likes
Kerstin_K_
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
168 0 19

Hi there!

Kerstin here from the Shopify Guru Team :)

With Shopify, there are no product limitations so you can sell as many products as you wish on all our plans

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Kerstin | Shopify Guru
support@shopify.com

0 Likes
Ramesh4
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

we have more than 50 million products to sell?

your platform support 50 million products with your plan?

0 Likes
Yang_Yang
Shopify Partner
17 0 3

Us too. We have tens of millions of potential products that need to be imported to Shopify store. Is this possible at all?

http://www.Princessly.com
0 Likes
Hangawkoye
3 0 0
  • Please whay i can't import products more 5000?
0 Likes
Unforgettable
Tourist
7 0 2

I bypassed this limitation by dividing the file in small ones of 5k lines

0 Likes
Chen_Osipov
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

Shopify have max amount of product variants set to 50k then it's only 1k to add per day, so if a product has 4 variants you can only import 50000/4 = 12,500 products and the you locked to 1k variants 

0 Likes

That's correct. There is no maximum product limit on Shopify, however, once you hit 50k products you will be limited to 1,000 products a day.

If you need to upload more products a day, you can upgrade to Shopify Plus. Shopify Plus does not have this limit. 

If Shopify Plus isn't a good fit for your business at this time, you can try out Bulk Product Generator

This app can run 24/7, so in a year you can generate 365,000 products. Install it ASAP, so you have more products to work with, and just let it run. 

Best of luck with your shop

0 Likes
mohamedamiri
2 0 0

i have more than 2 million SKU, is it ok to upload them?

0 Likes
Chen_Osipov
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

No , not possible , after reaching 50k They allow adding only 1K a day.

0 Likes