Meeting appointment app

acidburn88us
Tourist
33 0 1

Hi Shopify folks,

I am looking for an app (plugin) that will allow customers to book for a meeting appointment to our sales team. This will be put in our existing e-com website in a form of a pop-up widget whenever our site is opened. It would be like a chat bot but rather than chatting to our sales team, they will set a meeting appointment. 

Thanks in advance! 

0 Likes
Julie
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
855 70 207

Hi, @acidburn88us!

Julie here from Shopify Support.

There are plenty of apps in the Shopify App Store specifically designed for appointment booking.

I took a look at a few app listings to see if any offered a pop-up widget and it looks like BookedUp might be a good option for you; in the screenshots on their app listing, you'll notice that it offers a "Try a booking!" widget on the bottom right corner. You can also see this widget by accessing the example store from the app listing. The widget is customizable, meaning you can edit the widget and its text so that it matches the look and feel of your brand. 

However, this app is not a booking service on its own. Instead, it integrates with Calendly or Acuity, both of which are account booking services. BookedUp simply integrates both platforms with Shopify, giving you the ability to add a booking pop-up widget to your online store.

Aside from BookedUp, some other popular appointment booking apps include BookThatAppEasy Appointment Booking, and Appointment Booking. Unlike BookedUp, all of these apps include built-in booking services, so you can track and manage your bookings directly through the apps. While it's not clear whether these apps offer pop-up widgets, it's definitely worth installing them so you can advantage of their free trials and find out if any of them suit your needs (just make sure to uninstall any apps you don't want to use prior to their free trials expiring so you aren't charged). 

If you have any questions about these apps, or if you require support, you can always contact the app developers directly via the Support section on each app's listing in the Shopify App Store. Since these apps are developed by third-party developers, they'll be the best to assist. 

Apart from using an app, it also might be worth reaching out to a Shopify Expert. We have partnered with quite a few web developers who will be happy to build out a custom solution for you. This might be something worth considering!

I hope this provides you with a few options and I'd love to learn more about your store and the types of appointments you're booking. Feel free to respond here and let me know!

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes