Mentorship

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2

Hi Folks,

I'm based in Toronto and looking for a mentor to learn from. I'm not putting this out there lightly.

I would appreciate feedback from those who feel such a relationship can be mutually benificial and/or are willing to offer some time to support.

Warm thanks

Layla

0 Likes
Excursionist
48 0 2

Hi Layla, shoot me an email at hello@stridify.com 

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi. I can help you with that. [url=http://www.chowhound.com/profile/1597012 ]Scott Biddick[/url] click my name.

Scott Biddick is highly respected by his peers and associates for his deep commitment to integrity and ethics in the business community. Check out the links below for more details. URL: [url=http://www.chowhound.com/profile/1597012]Scott Biddick[/url]
0 Likes
4 0 0

Hi Layla, 

I am looking into learning about shopify and how I can start my online business through the website. If you found a mentor or if you have time to just have a discussion about it let me know. I am also based in Toronto. 

My email is poncex93@gmail.com

Cheers 

0 Likes
23 0 0

Hi Layla, 

My background is in strength coach mentoring for 10 years, then I went into building my digital agency for the last 5. If you are interested I would love to help out.

What do you struggle with? Is it sales, actually getting motivated? 

I would love to help out.

0 Likes
3 0 0

What is Forex Trading? Trading foreign currencies online so as to make profit is known as forex trading. If you also want to trade forex then connect with us.

Everything that you’re craving for in a platform - access them through Yamarkets on your PC and mobile devices
0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi Tim, I need help on my website www.heercapries.com. Let me know how much you will charge. Thank you

0 Likes
8 0 0

Not based in Toronto, but just wanted to say how awesome it is that you're reaching out for mentorship.

That's something I think too few people take the iniative for, and having a mentor helped me tremendously in my career.

Hope you can connect with someone great!

0 Likes
Tourist
6 0 1

Hey Layla, I can set you up with someone if you'd like. That's what our company does for a living ;) 

You can email me if you'd like

0 Likes