Menu Trouble Shooting

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Everyone,

Most of my Collections are working on my Main Menu.  Example:  I have a Menu option for Men's>Sneakers.  All the men's sneakers are then displayed.  Same is true for the women's sneakers.  However, my Women's Boots and Women's Dress Shoes all have an empty page.  I have plenty of stock for each Collection and all the Tags seem correct.  What could I be missing?

Thank you for your help in advance

JMH

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
298 33 45

Hi, @JMH !

This could be occurring for a couple of reasons. The first thing that comes to mind is the attached collection not having any products, so we'll want to check there first. Follow the steps below to determine this:

1. First we'll want to determine what the name of attached collection is. Click Online Store > Navigation and then open your Main Menu. From here, find Womens Boots and Dress Shoes in the menu and click Edit to determine the exact name of the linked collections.

2. With that in mind, click Products > Collections and find one of the collections linked to your menu and confirm if there's listed products there.

If we've confirmed that there are products listed here, it could simply be an issue with the theme. Have you made any changes to your theme's code? Also, is the theme developed by a third party or is it one of Shopify's free theme's? 

Hope to hear from you soon so we can continue to look into this together!

Oliver | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Thanks for the input. I purchased a Theme inside of the Shopify Store. We
have not adjusted any code. Still having the same trouble. Mystery to me,
but I am new to Shopify. I am going to hire an expert to take a look.
Thanks
0 Likes