Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 6

yes please

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
4 0 2

AMEN! I check back every once in a while seeing and expecting them to FINALLY address such a ridiculous issue. So unimpressed. 

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
4 0 2

makes absolutely NO sense...

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
15 0 9

Add me to the list of disgruntled customers looking for a solution to this very obvious problem.  Shopify has dropped the ball on more than one obviously imprtant issues and their responses have been extremely unhelpful scripted BS.  Take this for example.  Their priority is decided by who?

2 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 2

It seems like this would be very easy to fix! We should be able to select all accounts to merge them click merge and be done. 

2 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

Any update on this app launching?  

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 1

Adding myself to this list. Agree this is a problem.

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
18 0 28

I agree Shopify definitely needs a customer merge option that merges the orders under the customers together.

1. The merge feature should allow both customer and customer registered (ie with customer login/password) accounts to be merged,
  2. The merge feature should ask the merchant which of the two existing email addresses they want the new merged account to use,
  3. The merge feature should ask the merchant which of the two existing email addresses they want all the orders to be updated to OR leave all orders under their existing email addresses.
  4. The merge feature should warn the merchant if they choose to merge the two customer records under the email of the non-registered customer account. (IE that they will have to send out an invitation to the customer to make the new merged customer account a registered customer account.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
18 0 28

I agree Shopify definitely needs a customer merge option that merges the orders under the customers together.

1. The merge feature should allow both customer and customer registered (ie with customer login/password) accounts to be merged,
  2. The merge feature should ask the merchant which of the two existing email addresses they want the new merged account to use,
  3. The merge feature should ask the merchant which of the two existing email addresses they want all the orders to be updated to OR leave all orders under their existing email addresses.
  4. The merge feature should warn the merchant if they choose to merge the two customer records under the email of the non-registered customer account. (IE that they will have to send out an invitation to the customer to make the new merged customer account a registered customer account.
1 Like