Merge two customer accounts into one

Tourist
4 0 7

Just another user who can't believe Shopify has not fixed this after 2+ years!! 

3 Likes
Shopify Partner
9 0 13

This is needed. It's a basic function.

3 Likes
Shopify Expert
3933 15 323

Fire me up a Kickstarter. For the modest price/goal of say...hmmm... $10K USD, I will write the code needed to fix this longstanding problem for merchants... any takers? I think that is a bargain... everyone spreads the cost around, and I get to do what I enjoy, fix problems. 

Custom Shopify Apps built just for you! hunkybill@gmail.com http://www.resistorsoftware.com
2 Likes
Tourist
5 0 5

Come on Shopify, this is basic CRM 101 feature... please!

3 Likes
Shopify Partner
13 0 21

Circling back on this again, any updates?  This would be pretty nice, and is akin to having AC in a car in 2017.  Should be pretty much a standard feature.  :)

3 Likes
Excursionist
34 0 9

Agree completely with last poster. The fact that we can't merge duplicate accounts is a mess and really should be standard. As much as I appreciate Shopify spending time spiffing up the dashboard and plastering it with "helpful hints", I'd take these essentials over the fluff any day. When Shopify? Please? Pretty please with sugar on top?

4 Likes
1 0 1

Another user that requires this feature! Please sort!

1 Like
Shopify Partner
1 0 2

Waiting for an official solution to this as well.

2 Likes
Tourist
4 0 7

Unfortunately we will be retired before they ever do anything.  There is only one word to describe Shopify regarding this particular issue.  Pathetic!!  

2 Likes
2 0 2

At least once per day I ask myself why I didn't use BigCommerce. This is another one of those moments.

1 Like