Highlighted
Explorer
44 0 17

+1

1 Like
Shopify Partner
7 0 9

Hi all

For anyone interested, I'm testing out an app on the app store that would allow store owners to keep track of duplicate customers and merge orders placed by them. I plan to keep the app entirely free since this issue seems like such a pain-point for folks.

I'd love help to test the app out in its alpha stage! For those interested, please sign up here and I'll be in touch when the app is on the store: 

http://mergify.launchrock.com/

Thanks!

1 Like
2 0 1

We are in great need for this too!

1 Like
Tourist
3 0 1

+1

Please add this feature!

1 Like
Shopify Partner
25 0 8
This NEEDS to be a function ASAP. There’s no way to reassign orders to a different customer account so we need to be able to merge them when people register with slightly different emails or details.

This is important for all of the reasons others have stated. I don’t understand why this isn’t being implemented on a premium subscription platform.
2 Likes
Shopify Partner
1 0 1

Just adding to the list! +1
Need this feature.

1 Like
2 0 3

I wish there were a way to merge customer accounts! Some of my customers inadvertently end up setting up another account when doing subsequent purchases, and it's maddening finding orders. 

1 Like
Tourist
14 0 1

This needs to happen asap.

For example, today a customer placed an order, she's made 8 orders with us before, under five different accounts.  

1 Like
Shopify Partner
2 0 1

Story of my life...

This has GOT to happen.

1 Like
1 0 1

Any update on when this will be ready?

1 Like