Migrate PrestaShop to Shopify

Casanova1948
1 0 0

Dear Community ,

I like to migrate my store Casanova1948.com to Shopify , the store has been made with PrestaShop v1.5 but it is too old and i need a new look and new tools.

But i need some help before start the migration process , it some expert could help me with some clue will be greate :

- my products have a large ammount of combinations ( 10.000 or more ) could i manage it with this APP : https://apps.shopify.com/custom-options or there is some specific APP to manage a large number of product variants ?

- i have a popup guide to choose the correct BELT SIZE , is it possibile to create a POUP guide with Shopify

- the blog APP included is a good one ?

- i need to migrate the reviews ( now i'm using yotpo ) is it possibile ?

Another question :

- I like to manage different currencies ( USD and EUR ) on my store , can i set different prices for each currency ?

- Is possibile with Shopify translate automatically ( w/Google Translator ) the store languages ( i've used a tools inside my shop ), this is important because i've many languages right now ( the most not useful ) BUT if i lost the languages i lost the link redirect

Thank you !

Any help will be great !

Best Regards

Omar 

0 Likes
LitExtension
Shopify Partner
501 43 98

Hi @Casanova1948

Please take into consideration our automated migration tool. We’re LitExtension - the world-leading shopping cart migration expert

There are only a few simple steps for the whole migration process from PrestaShop to Shopify. You can easily select all types of data or only tick the necessary categories you want to transfer. Using LitExtension’s service, we guarantee that: 

- Migrate all your data effectively. All your data such as products, customers, orders, blogs… even with your reviews (created date, username, comments, rate…) will be automatically transferred with the highest accuracy.

- Totally FREE 24/7 dedicated support via various channels: email, LiveChat, Skype,...

- No downtime, no sales lost.  

- Unlimited free migration, re-migration, smart update after moving to Shopify. 

Currently, you can run the Free Demo via LitExtension Store Migration app on Shopify App Store. 

Feel free to contact us via LitExtension’s website even when running the demo, we will support you dedicatedly and timely.

LitExtension - Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Contact us for further assistance.
Try our FREE DEMO now!
0 Likes