Migrating my website to Shopify

Nasirul
2 0 0

Hi, 

Hope you all are doing fine and great. Just have a query. 

My friend's company website has thousands of products (from the brand itself and also other different company's fashion brands are displayed in the website), and they wanted to turn the website now into Shopify. Now the question is........."If we hire an expert from the Shopify marketplace to migrate our website into Shopify ,,,,,then

1) will we (any company employee, not the expert) be able to edit the existing product data (for example, inventory amount/ price) LATER (after migration) by ourselves ? (I think, yes, but please give your expert opinion also)

2) AFTER migration (in future), will we need any tech guy for keep updating our website in a continuous basis? I mean, yes of course we can update the new product by ourselves (for example, product pictures/ size/ price). My concern is about the technical web-development related issues, actually. 

Thank you for your experienced opinion in advance. Looking to hear from you. 

Best regards

Al-Amin

0 Likes
JHKCreate
Shopify Partner
2535 417 601

Hi @Nasirul 

To answer your questions:

1) Yes absolutely, once the Partner or Expert finishes the store they will transfer ownership to you and then through multiple staff accounts and yours you can work on the website and modify the content at all times. The backoffice system of Shopify does not require coding skills to manipulate.

2) Yes as well, you can request from your Shopify Expert or Partner to handle this for you based on a certain formula you agree on. They will then have Collaborator access and have access for technical fixes and changes should you want.

We can assist on the above if you'd like to discuss this further.

Cheers!

- Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
- Should you need any direct help: contact@jhkcreate.com
- Learn more about us: jhkcreate.com

rohanharry
1 0 0

Hello,

Thank you for putting this question. I also want to migrate my website to shopify. I want to know after migration will my speed of the site remains same and what are the other benefits of using shopify?

Thanks

0 Likes
JHKCreate
Shopify Partner
2535 417 601

Hi @rohanharry 

The speed of the website will depend on how you code, what apps & scripts you use, the size of your content, etc...

The benefits of Shopify is that you don't have to worry about hosting, server maintenance and the all of the usual things that come with a custom hosted website along with having access to thousands of apps & plugins to extended your functionality. Moreover, shipping & payment gateway integration is plug and play and doesn't require any coding to be done as well.

Let me know if you have more specific questions we can answer.

Thanks!

- Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
- Should you need any direct help: contact@jhkcreate.com
- Learn more about us: jhkcreate.com

LitExtension
Shopify Partner
860 99 158

Hi @Nasirul

Hi, 

Hope you are doing well.

We’re LitExtension - the world-leading shopping cart migration expert. Our company has had the honor to perform 150,000+ shopping cart migration projects for over 50,000 customers worldwide. 

1, Absolutely yes. After migration, you will be able to  edit the existing product data by yourself. Shopify has been known as one of the easiest eCommerce platforms globally. You can start selling quickly without dealing with lines of code or hiring professional developers. So please don’t worry about this. 

2, With LitExtension, you can easily update data that has been edited and, at the same time, migrate those that newly appear in your Source Store during/after the migration (Smart Update option). This option is totally free and you can use it unlimited when migrating with LitExtension. 

You can count on our migration service. We will help you migrate your data from your source stores to Shopify (even with the CSV files) seamlessly. When using LitExtension’s service, we guarantee that:

- Totally FREE 24/7 dedicated support via various channels: email, LiveChat, Skype,...

- No downtime, no sales lost. It will still serve new customers and process new orders normally, and no sales disruption!

- Unlimited free migration, re-migration, smart update after moving to Shopify. 

- 30 day money back guarantee to prove confidence in our services and the value to our customers.

Currently, you can run the Free Demo via LitExtension Store Migration app on Shopify App Store. You can also get 5% off by using SHOPIFY05 discount code when purchasing. 

Feel free to chat with us via LitExtension’s website or email: contact@litextension.com even when running the demo, we will support you dedicatedly and timely.

LitExtension - Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Contact us for further assistance.
Try our FREE DEMO now!
0 Likes