Migration from WooCoomerce to Shopify

Highlighted
5 0 0

I am wanting to migrate from WooCoomerce to Shopify.

I would like to hear from people who have done this, what company they chose and how much it cost.

I see this company - Litextension. That charge @299 USD.

https://litextension.com/migration-services/all-in-one-data-migration-service.html

I don't understand why they are so cheap, compared to most quotes i have received from developers are $5000+

I figure with technical things like this you get what you pay for.

Has anyone had a successful result

Thanks,

Brendan

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
35 2 49
Don't migrate. You will regret ot.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
644 132 152

Hello Brendan,

Tool ( Litextension ) you shared will migrate product, customer's and order only not layout. They will just migrate these product in your new shopify store and then you have to do rest of other things like setup theme, product etc a/to your need.
And I think its decent if you want to migrate them automatically. 
But if you don't have huge products you can directly take help of developer and he can do this for you.
But as you said (i have received from developers are $5000+) I think its too much for this.
btw If you are really looking for developer, you can contact me. I can do this in half.
Thanks

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
My Email: guleriathakur43@gmail.com
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
If you are happy and want to donate small Click here (Its my paypal)
0 Likes
5 0 0

Yes I will be designing the new store myself. I would just need someone to transfer all the important SEO ranking and URL redirects from the old WordPress website.

Apparently, the all-in-one migration package at $299 - A technical team member handles the entire migration process.  301 redirects and SEO ranking.

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Why is that?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello Brendan, I totally understand your concern. 

I moved my store from Woocommerce to Shopify 3 months ago using LitExtension and I have nothing to complain. I'm not sure how other people's experiences with them are, but mine was excellent. 

My old store has approximately 1000 products, 7500 customers and 10000 orders, I bought the all-in-one migration package which cost me about $450 and took 4 days to complete. During the process, the source store still runs normally and they take care of all the work for me. I was very satisfied with their experts and customer support team as they are super friendly and professional. My new shopify store after the migration process runs smoothly and none of the data was lost or incorrectly placed. They also provide free smart update and recent data migration service in 3 months to migrate all the newly incurred entities from my Woocommerce store to the Shopify one for me.

All in all, I think LitExtension service worths every penny. Go ahead!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

thanks @Elizabeth283  that is extremely helpful, gives me hope that this is possible and legit at that cost.

0 Likes
Highlighted

They are change alot. We usually charge 500 to 1000$ for full site migration with support thanks

Webexpert
0 Likes
Highlighted
15 0 0

Hello there,

As an alternative, we would like to present for your consideration another automated migration service - Cart2Cart. We will eagerly help you transfer your store from WooCommerce to Shopify not only with no data loss, but also with no business interruption and end-user confusion.

The process of data migration is simple, so even a person with limited to no tech skills could cope with it. All you have to do is just follow the instructions of the Migration Wizard and we will get the job done for you. Moreover, Cart2Cart doesn't interfere with the store's performance. So, you willbe able to continue your ordinary business activities even during the replatforming.

Also, don't miss the opportunity to try out the Free Demo migration option. You will be able to transfer a limited number of data entities to your new Shopify store and, therefore, see the service in action. 

Should you have any questions concerning the platforms' switch, please, contact our support team. These guys work 24/7 and will gladly help you with any arising problems.

Regards,
Cart2Cart Team 

0 Likes