Minimal Theme Mobile Slideshow NOT WORKING

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey guys and gals, 

I desperately need your help please!!!

I currently have a site on shopify with the Minimal theme as my live theme. Everything is well and working, except the top homepage slideshow that seems to vanish on mobile. I have tried hours and hours of different tutorials and nothing does the trick. Funnily enough another slideshow I have on the homepage works just fine on mobile... but as soon as I drag it to the top to test - it also vanishes on mobile. It's as if the top slideshow section is a deathzone for mobile. The hours are extending way to long and I just want to resolve this issue. Please help. Here's the site: 

artsy-by-hanane.myshopify.com

Thank you all in advance!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
410 25 127

Hi, @aleena_azhar1

This is Rae from the Shopify team. Thanks for posting this question regarding the slideshow on your Minimal theme, and welcome to the Shopify Community. I understand the importance of getting this resolved, and I'm happy to lend a hand! 

I just checked out your theme and slideshow using the URL you provided, and I'm able to see the slideshow correctly on my end. However, I can only see one slideshow currently. With this in mind, do you still have two slideshows added to your theme, or are you only using one at the moment? 

On my end, the slideshow is appearing like this on mobile view:  

Image from iOS.jpg

Additionally, do you have a backup copy of the Minimal theme that you can test this on to see if the same issue occurs on this theme, as well? To download a backup copy and trial this, please log in to your Shopify admin, click on 'Online Store > Themes > Explore free themes' and select the Minimal theme. This will download a new theme copy to your account, which you can add multiple slideshows to. Then, just preview the theme on your mobile device by following these steps, and check to see if the same issue occurs with the slideshows disappearing. 

Please keep me posted on how this goes. If you're still experiencing this issue, I can definitely help investigate this further and work towards a resolution. 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes