Missing Part of Shipping Address

Carrie2020
Tourist
8 0 0

Hi everyone

We are having an intermittent issue when customers enter their shipping address at the checkout.

It seems to be either the Address or City field are missing when the order comes through.  

Does anyone have any idea why this could be happening.

Thanks so much 

Replies 2 (2)

Ryder
Shopify Staff (Retired)
450 56 90

Hey, @Carrie2020!

Ryder here from the Social Care Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear that some of your orders haven't come through with the full shipping addresses, and I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. I'd be happy to see how I might of assistance today.

If you have the Address line 2 option hidden in your Checkout Settings, there may not be enough room for your customers to input their full addresses. You can edit your Checkout Settings in your Admin by going to Settings > Checkout > Form options and selecting Optional under Address line 2; however, this shouldn't impact the City field. Another reason why shipping addresses may be missing from Orders is if you've disabled shipping on products. You can ensure that your products require shipping in the Bulk Editor. The last reason I can think of would be whether you might have any third-party apps installed impacting shipping address. In that case, you can contact the App Developers for further support.

Other than that, there shouldn't be a reason why parts of your Orders' shipping addresses are missing. If none of the above appear to be applicable to your shop, I'd love to take a closer look at your account myself to see what I can find out for you. I've gone ahead and sent you an email to your Community Forums email address to begin the authentication process. Hope to hear from you soon!

Cheers!

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

Tim90
Tourist
9 1 6

Hi there, we are missing the "Region" in the Shipping Address.

We can only see the drop-down list for the "Country/Region" which only lists the countries and not the Regions. Please see screenshot below.

We need the Region show-up in the Shipping Address, as we are limiting our Shipping Zones to only the selected Regions within a Country.

Would you be able to help?  We've been looking around the Help Center and Community, and we cant seem to find the resolution for this.

No Region Setting.png

We also checked out other stores, and we can see the "Region" (and "Country/Region") in their Shipping Address (see screenshot below).

How come in our store, we cannot see the "Region" selection? What are we missing? 

Thanks for any help!

With Region Setting.PNG