Missing PayPal button and 'More Payment Options' doesn't display alternative payments

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi, 

I just created my store. I am from Europe. 
I integrated my PayPal Business account and my Stripe account to my shopify store.
The "Buy With PayPal button" is available only if the store is visited from my country
and there is no alternative way to pay( with creadit card for instance - thats why i integrated my Stripe also)

5.PNG4.PNG

If my store i being visited from another location in Europe or USA there are no Payment options available.

2.PNG1.PNG

I am targeting Customers from USA, Canada and UK - please help me with advices what can i do to make the payment options available for customers from these countries

Thanks !

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
426 56 77

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @zhelyiv,

Hank here from Shopify. 

Has this ever showed for you or your customers? Or has something recently changed within the store that it is now not showing for you?

Can you share your store URL so that both myself, and the community can see what may be causing the issue, and offer possible solutions?

The Dynamic Checkout will default to showing your customers their preferred payment method, determined by their payment activity on other sites. As a side note, for PayPal, customers will need to be logged into PayPal to see the button.

If you don't personally use some of the payment methods that are associated with the Dynamic Checkout, you can still test to make sure they appear properly on your site. Here's an awesome guide on how to test each payment button.

Let me know if you have any questions, and I look forward to hearing from you!

Hank

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi sorry for my late reply. I remove my payment methods from settings then reattach paypal and strype and it works now !
Thanks !

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
426 56 77

That is great to hear, and you are very welcome!

Do reach back out to us if you need anything, stay safe, and have an awesome day!

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes