Missing Payouts

Solved
Jorryn0611
2 0 0

Hi! I have 2 missing payouts from 2 orders on my store. The first order was made on October 5th at 11:04am totaling at $47.46. The second order was also made on October 5th at 11:49pm totaling at $23.81. I have my payout schedule set for every business day, I called my bank and asked them if it was an issue on their end or if it was on its way and pending. They told me they didn't see any deposits for these amounts from Shopify and that my account is working properly. Is there anyway someone can help me with my payout issue and getting those payments to my account. I would greatly appreciate it!

0 Likes
Helen
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1032 119 164

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @Jorryn0611. I’m here to help!

Are you using Shopify Payments as your payment gateway? One of the more common reasons for a missing payout from a particular gateway is if you have another payment provider enabled on your account, and your customer chose to pay via the other option. 

For example, if you have Paypal AND Shopify Payments enabled on your account, and your customers chose to pay via Paypal for those two orders, then the payments would have been processed by Paypal and deposited into your Paypal account. Therefore, those two amounts would not be included in your Shopify Payments payout. Does that make sense?

Do you recall if you have any other payment gateways enabled on your store? You can check by going to ‘Settings > Payments’.

Another quick way to see where the funds from those orders were processed is to look at the payment history of the order. To do this, please go to Orders from your Shopify admin, and click on one of the orders in question. Scroll down to the Timeline of the order, and you will see how the order was paid for, and through which gateway it was processed. (Clicking on the small arrow next to the timeline event, as seen below, will provide the full details of the transaction). This info is also found in the Help Doc on Managing your orders.

20-10-vxons-tqh52

Let me know what you find out about those two orders, and we’ll continue to troubleshoot from there as needed. 

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Jorryn0611
2 0 0

Yes ma'am I do have PayPal payments as a form of paying as well as Shopify. I just checked which form of payment my customers used and they did in fact use PayPal. I went into my PayPal app and see the money that I was waiting for from the 2 orders! Thank you so much for your help I greatly appreciate it!!

Jorryn

0 Likes
Helen
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1032 119 164

Oh that’s great to hear, @Jorryn0611 ! Thanks for letting me know; I’m glad we were able to figure it out.

How are you enjoying running your business on the Shopify platform so far?

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
MarkCH
2 0 0

Hi I am struggling to find someone to help with a payout issue. My payout says it has been sent but it has not arrived into my account.

can you help?

0 Likes
Driproses
1 0 0

Hey there I have the same issue and my customer hasn’t used PayPal so what do I do? I went on orders then timeline but it says the customer has paid but hasn’t recieved to my card and I added the payment method to my bank card too

0 Likes