Missing header when importing customers

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 3

Hello, I have been trying to import a database with my old customers to my new shopify store, but without success

Try to follow different approches and review everything several times and tried different stores, but no luck

Could you please help me with this one?

The error is: 
Missing header: Email

Highlighted
2 0 3

Hi there. Did you source the answer to this as I am having the exact same issue.

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 3

Yes I did get the solution

This is the one

You can make, edit, etc. your file in Excel

But at the end, you need to import to Google Sheets

And then, download as a CSV document

And thats it

Another issue in my case, was that I was using an english Mac, which uses a ";" instead of ","

But it was solved :)

Hope this helps you

Highlighted
1 0 1

Hi Guys, I tried your strategy (the google sheet one) but it didn't work... Any other suggestions/help? 

Thanks in advance for your help,

mm

Highlighted
2 0 3
Hi there.
I ended up having to go through all the columns of the export excel to make sure they were all EXACTLY as the shopify excel suggestion ( I pulled that sheet up and sat it beside to be sure as I edited my contacts in)

The disappointment was, after spending so much time on doing so, was to find I cannot bulk email to the 3000 contacts via Shopify. I need to add an extension like Klavyo .

Frustrating!
Highlighted
Tourist
2 0 0

same here did the same thing to me.

OMG so if you have over 3000 shopify email won't work.

so I thought is was changing the header on the sheet in the column to Email that is after timestamp.

anyone figure out how to import thanks.   google sheets did that too I even changed the header in the column of emails to email.

0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

i have a very frustrating experience w/this issue.

my file has the "email" heading. and yet, the Error persist: Missing Email.

can a shopify guru assist on this one?

Thank you

support@diamondveneer.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Have you got the solution? If yes, could you share with us?

0 Likes