Missing products

Solved
Highlighted
Excursionist
30 1 0

Products appear on my Admin page but do not appear on the Shopify website on the internet. don't know why ... new to Shopify. Anyone? thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
227 27 33

This is an accepted solution.

Check if your products are available for the online store sales channel: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/products/add-update-products#make-products-available-on-your-sale...

We help you achieve your Goals! Visit us on: Webmefy.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
24 0 5

Are the products published?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
30 1 0

How can I tell if they are "published." There doesn't seem to be any indication on the page.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
689 101 235

Via Shopify admin go to one of the products in question (the page where you would add/change product title, description, price etc). On the right hand side you will see ‘product availability’ I.e. what channels is it available on. Question is, are they set to be available on ‘Online store’?
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
30 1 0
Followed your instructions ... msg came up "Application on 1 of 1 channels and apps" ... underneath it showed "OnLine Store" ... and to the right clicked icon and msg came up "Set Publication Date".

This could be the answer thank you.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
30 1 0

Followed your instructions ... msg came up "Application on 1 of 1 channels and apps" ... underneath it showed "OnLine Store" ... and to the right clicked icon and msg came up "Set Publication Date".

This could be the answer thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
689 101 235

Should look like this (You should not have a date in the 'publish product on' field):

Screenshot 2020-03-12 at 18.12.43.png

And when you click 'Manage', 'Online store' should be checked.

Screenshot 2020-03-12 at 18.13.08.png

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
14 0 0

Hi Jon 

Hope you are well 

I am experiencing a similar problem . My products or collections I have created does not reflect under the menus I have created for my products. When I click on a particular collection it says  "Sorry, there are no products in this collection." My products are set to Online store in the sales channel section.

image.png

The products does reflect in my catalog as per the screen shot below 

image.png

I have created linked the collection correctly when creating the menu as per the screen shot below 

image.png

What could be the issue . Hope I am providing a clear explanation

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
689 101 235

@smartmall difficult to say without being able to see it properly but the first thing that stands out is your path to that collection looks wrong.

You have 'Home> beauty Accessories> Beauty Accessories' (1st image)

But your nav structure is 'Home> Beauty Accessories' (2nd image)

So something odd there.

I would also remove those filter tags in your menu (last image) just to test if that is part of the problem.

If that doesn't help then you'll need to post your url so we can take a look at what's actually going on with the site.

0 Likes