Mistakenly inserted line of code pops up on my website and I can't find it in edit code section

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
8 1 0

Hi,

I inserted a line of code (.collection-grid-item__title {top: 15%;}) when trying to change the location of my collection title description from centre to top. It didn't work so I finally got it fixed by changing the word 'centre' to 'top' in already existing code. I then deleted the initial line of code I inserted. However, when previewing my website, this line of code appears on my website in preview view which I assume will be seen to customers as well. I've now been trying to locate this code in my 'edit code' section by going through different assets pages and templates but I just can't find it. I've been doing ctrl F and by scrolling but it doesn't come up. Is there a way to locate it in order to delete it?

Help will be much appreciated.

Thank you. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
374 45 75

Hi,
You can find it from console as well! If you can't able to find, just drop preview link here. I'll help you to find.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: suhagiyajivan1992@gmail.com
Give a try to Shopify APP: https://apps.shopify.com/checkout-reminder
Highlighted
Tourist
8 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

Hi Jivan,

I just dropped you an email with my preview link. Please have a look and hopefully it can be spotted and deleted.

Many thanks,

Maria 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 1 0

Thanks for replying to my email Jivan and for helping me to solve this issue. Much appreciated!

0 Likes