Can individual store publish mobile app to customer 

0 Likes
Julie
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1103 105 276

Hi, @David9999!

Julie here from Shopify Support.

To clarify, are you wanting to create a mobile app for your online store? If so, this is totally possible! There are actually quite a few mobile app builder apps in the Shopify App Store that allow you to build custom mobile apps for your online store. Some popular options include: 

With these apps, you'll be able to design your own custom mobile app for your online store using a drag-and-drop app builder platform. It looks like they also support payment processing, so customers will be able to purchase your products directly through your mobile app. Once your app is ready, it can be published in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store for customers to install. 

If you have any questions about these apps, you can always contact the app developers directly via the Support section on each app's listing in the Shopify App Store. There, you'll also find links to their FAQs, which offer further information about their apps and how they work. 

Aside from using one of the apps listed above, you can also hire a Shopify Expert to build a custom app for you. In fact, there are plenty of Shopify Experts who are skilled in mobile app development. Feel free to browse the Shopify Experts Marketplace and reach out to a few with your request here

I'm curious to learn more about your mobile app idea. What kind of features are you looking for in a mobile app? 

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
chandrasekhar
Excursionist
55 1 3

Yes, David

Yes, you can create applications for your personal Shopify store and share them with customers. In addition, you can also customize those Shopify mobile apps according to the needs and expectations of the customers.  The growing use of smartphones has indeed led to unprecedented development in mobile applications. Presently people spend almost 90% of their time on mobile phones using mobile applications. Mobile applications have changed our expectations from businesses we want to communicate with daily, including online stores.

0 Likes