Monthly Bill Refund.

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi admin,

I am writing to ask for a refund for Shopify plan I had activated. I have availed a service from  a Fiverr freelancer to create a drop shipping store. It took him 9 days to come up with a half-baked store riddled with unprofessionalism. I cancelled the order and asked Fiverr to issue a refund, which they did in the agreement that I close my store created by the seller. The site was up for three days with no transaction. Store is already closed but I have a copy of the billing information here. Please help with refund. Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
803 94 134

Hi, @axelbedista,

Hank here from Shopify.

Thank you for reaching out about this, and sorry to hear that you had these issues with your Shopify store. Know that we are more than happy to assist with any queries you may have 24/7 should the need arise in the future.

We always advise when hiring developers to build your store that you do your due diligence when doing so, to ensure you get the right fit when making your store. We also have our Shopify approved developers, the aptly named, Shopify Experts who you can hire to not only build and design your store but also a wide number of other custom situations.

In relation to your query, a refund may be possible as your store is closed but I will need to take a closer look at your account. Note that domain charges cannot be refunded as these charges would activate your domain for one year. Also, third-party app charges would need to be approved by the app developers before a refund can be returned.

Now as this is account specific, I will just need to verify your account. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forum's account and confirm some security questions about your store.

Once you reply to that email, I will look into this further for you.

Hank

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes