How can I download my monthly sales report for taxes?

jaffsgrafix
Visitor
2 0 0

how to download monthly sales report for my tax returns ?? 

Replies 3 (3)

DigitalArtisans
Shopify Partner
378 58 88

Hello @jaffsgrafix !

It’s very simple to get access to your sales report on Shopify. Follow this process:

• From your Shopify admin, go to Analytics > Reports
  • In the Sales section, click Show all
  • Click on the desired sales report

Hope this helps!

Thanks,

Digital Artisans

Hatim Ayoub | Designer | Developer
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted

Report-Pundit
Trailblazer
305 11 20
Hello @jaffsgrafix !

If you are on the "Basic Shopify plan," you can get taxes by order name, date, and product. Below are the steps to get the tax numbers from Shopify admin:

1) Click on Analytics and Reports
2) In the Finances box, click on the report called "Finances Summary."
3) Click on "Total sales", you will see the report that shows sales, discounts, refunds, taxes, and total sales by order name, date, and product.

If you are on the "Shopify plan," you can get taxes with additional fields. Below are the steps to get the tax numbers from Shopify admin:

1) Click on Analytics and Reports
2) In the Finances box, click on the report called "Sales."
3) Click on "Sales over time," you will see the report that shows sales, discounts, refunds, taxes, and total sales for each day under the graph.
4) You will see the "Edit columns" option, where you can add/remove fields for a detailed report.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Report Pundit - Instant reports and custom dashboards

Nati_Tedeschi
Shopify Partner
19 0 2

Hi @jaffsgrafix , if you're looking for a more intuitive tool to create sales reports (or any other type of reports), check out BeProfit. It's a Shopify app that lets you keep track of all your expenses in one place. You can build, share and export custom reports or use predefined report templates. Let me know if you have any questions, I'm on the BeProfit team and would be happy to help!