Monthly Subscription Refund

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello @Cal !

I hope you are doing well too.

I was trying to follow that link above earlier, but it doesn't lead me to anything. After entering my shopify store url, the screenshot below is what shows up.

Untitled.png

What should I do there?

Thank you Cal!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
834 91 148

Hi @e2mkjorel 

If you're having trouble accessing Shopify live chat via your store or if your store is closed, you can suggest you don't currently have a store, and the support team can authenticate you once you are connected. I made this little video to show you how to access support this way.  

All the best!

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi there,

I recently closed my store after being idle for two months. I would like to be refunded for the last billing charge (charged today) How do I get refunded?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

hi, the same happened to me, can I get a refund? I never used the store, I was testing... mi link is https://idtv-usa.myshopify.com/

thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I need one to and to un subscribe

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
834 91 148

Hi @Fresheyesmedial @david279 @robertomardini

How are you all keeping? 

I suggest reaching out directly to our live support team who will be able to review your accounts and assist with these billing issues. 

If you're having trouble accessing Shopify live chat via your store or if your store is closed, you can suggest you don't currently have a store, and the support team can authenticate you once you are connected. I made this little video to show you how to access support this way.

All the best!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

I tried cancelling my store, but it said invoice failed. Now Shopify has charged me again, but the store is supposed to be closed already. Is it possible to remove this bill and to just permanently close my account please? I don't use it anymore and I just want to make sure I don't have to make anymore payments. Just close my store please, it shouldn't be this hard and it certainly shouldn't keep failing because of some bug on your website. Thanks in advance

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
834 91 148

Hi @Quintenvi

How are you all keeping? 

I suggest reaching out directly to our live support team who will be able to review your account and assist with ensuring your account is closed so you are no longer billed for the service. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Please help I started shopify as trial and its been going on for a month, since I didn't generate any sales I want to close my shopify store, but before I manage to close shopify already charge me. It only have gap of 5 min before I close my shop

my shop address is

sweet-pajamas.myshopify.com

Looking forward to hear from you asap

Thanks

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
834 91 148

Hi @Heinrichermes

As mentioned above, I suggest reaching out directly to our live support team who will be able to review your account and assist with ensuring your account is closed so you are no longer billed for the service. 

Thanks!

0 Likes