Monthly Subscription Refund

Solved
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello,

I just closed my account, I was testing shopify (and havent really used it for the entire trial period) and had it billed to renew. Since I just closed it, can I be refunded from my billing?

Thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
819 91 147

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I'd be happy to look into this with you. 

What was the MyShopify URL for your store? You can check this having a look at the confirmation emails you received when you opened the store. 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hey @Cal ,

My Shopify url is https://build-talo.myshopify.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
819 91 147

This is an accepted solution.

Hi again, I've just sent you an email to your account owner's email address there. 

Thanks for getting in touch, and let us know if there's anything else we can assist with! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Good Day, i hope this finds you well. i had the three month trial for my shopify store unfortunatley i could not get approved for any payment gateways and given this covid thing my salary got cut in half  meaning the money i had extra to invest dried up, i thought i stopped the store but until today when the payment went through for my shopify plan i thought i had cancelled it. i know shopify has a no refund policy but without this money i wont be able to finish my financial month and there is no way to contact support directly (speaking for myself there probably is but i couldnt find it) i hope you consider my request favourably. 

Kind Regards

Gladmore

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

Hi,

I have the same problem. First of all, I am very annoyed that with all the emails you send not even one mentioned the upcoming payment.

I'd like to downgrade my monthly payment to the from $299 to $29 , and be refunded of the discrepancy?

Thanks, waiting for your response!

M

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
819 91 147

Hi @actualwine and @Gladmore! How are you both keeping?

I suggest reaching out directly to our live support team who will be able to review your accounts and assist with these billing issues. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello,

I got the same issue. I just closed my account. I didn't use it at all. Can I be refunded from my billing? I got charged $29 today.

Please let me know what you need from to proceed for the request refund. My shopify URL is https://the-useful-basket.myshopify.com

Thank you very much!

Emmanuel.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi,

Hope you doing good.

I am also having same issue and i closed my store at the time of trail end, but from my account the payment is gone for one year.

It is was bigg amount for me, so if i plan the store business in future i will get back to you.

It look good and easy as well,

Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
819 91 147

Hi @e2mkjorel and @Manahil! I hope you are both well.

As mentioned above, I suggest reaching out directly to our live support team who will be able to review your accounts and assist with these billing issues. 

Thanks! 

0 Likes