Monthly Subscription Refund

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi, I have the same problem but a different cause. A developer from Fiverr had setup my shop. The service was not in accordance with the agreed terms. I had to shut down the shop and ask for a refund. It was up for three days and no orders were made. No other activities happened aside from customizing the shop, but to no avail. Please help.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
819 91 147

Hi @axelbedista

As mentioned earlier in the thread, you should try reaching out directly to our live support team who will be able to review your accounts and assist with these billing issues. 

If you're having trouble accessing Shopify live chat via your store or if your store is closed, you can suggest you don't currently have a store, and the support team can authenticate you once you are connected. I made this little video to show you how to access support this way

All the best! 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

I did away with the idea of my store and never launched it.  I just noticed I've been being billed since August - may I cancel the subscription and so kindly be refunded for August, September and October?

Thank you!

Taylor

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
819 91 147

Hi @taylorparish, please reference my post above. The best way to query this is with our live support team, who will be able to investigate this with you. 

Thanks! 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes