Monthly refound

Solved
RazvanC
1 0 0

Hello, i’ve been messing around with the shopify, and i accidentaly took the plan in the 14 days free and didnt know it will charge me. Can i get a refound please?

0 Likes
Rae
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
868 60 253

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @RazvanC

This is Rae from Shopify. Thanks for reaching out about this, and welcome to the Shopify Community! 

When using our 14-day free trial, you won't be charged for any plan you select until your free trial period ends. Check out this help document for more details on this.

With that information in mind, did your free trial come to an end, and you're looking to close down your store? If so, please let me know if there's a particular reason you decided to stop using Shopify, or if our platform was missing a feature your business needs, and I can certainly pass this feedback along to our team. 

In the meantime though, I recommend reaching out to our Support team directly to discuss this charge, and determine why this happened. To get in contact with our team, please visit our Help Center, log in to your account, and submit a support request with us there. This will authenticate your account so that our Support team can access your invoice and help look into this situation further. 

Following these steps is the best way to get this resolved, so I've marked my reply as the solution to your thread. That way, any other Community users who may have this same question will know exactly which steps to follow on their end, too! 

Best, 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes