Moving CTA button down for "Image With Text Overlay" only.

hholetz
3 0 0

I am trying to move the CTA button from "Center Middle" to "Center Down" for an image with text overlay on my homepage. I don't want this to affect my hero image. I am trying to find what code to search to edit this. I am guessing it's in theme.scss but am having trouble finding exactly where to edit the code. Thanks!

Screen Shot 2020-11-12 at 5.55.14 AM.png

0 Likes

Hello,
Please share your site url.
So that i can check and let you know the exact solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes
hholetz
3 0 0

The website URL is www.drinksteaz.com

0 Likes
techsevi
2 0 0

The site URL is https://www.techsevi.com/ 

0 Likes

Hello hholetz,
Add this css at the bottom of
Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid
For dekstop

@media only screen and (min-width: 750px){
#shopify-section-1605109434500 .hero-fixed-width__content {
    bottom: 0;
    top: 100%;
}
}

For mobile

@media only screen and (max-width: 749px){
#shopify-section-1605109434500 .hero-fixed-width__content {
    bottom: 0;
    top: 90%;
}
}
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes
themarketcali
1 0 0

Hello, 

I can't find theme.scss.liquid from my asset folder. Can you help me to how to solve this problem. 

Thank You. 

0 Likes

Hello themarketcali,
Please share your site url.
Also share the screenshot of which CTA button you want to move.

0 Likes