Multi-Item Product & Inventory Management...

Southwest_Foods
Shopify Partner
21 0 5

Hi All,

I am a shopify beginner. I was wondering how to do something, searched documentation and couldnt immediately find the answer.

I will be selling beef Jerky. I have 3 flavors. I want to sell a sampler pack.

It should be it's own product in the shop, but include 3 items. When someone purchases, it should deduct those 3 SKUs from inventory. Seems simple enough, but It wasnt baltantly obvious how to do this.

Thanks,

0 Likes
Xue_L_
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
50 0 4

Hello, Southwest Foods!

Xue here from the Shopify team to help offer some suggestions. 

The bundling feature you're referring to is not something natively built into Shopify, however, I can see how important it is for our merchants and I'd be happy to send a feature request on up to our developers to let them know this feature is highly requested for. By doing this we can keep track of what our merchants would like so we can consider the feature for future updates. 

In the meantime, a solution can be found by using a third party app from our App Store. Here are a couple that have been highly reviewed by other Shopify merchants. 

- Bundles

- Product Bundles

They both have free trial periods you can take advantage of to see which one works best for you. I hope you've found this helpful, if you need anything else, feel free to reach out to our Support Team at any time!

Ciao for now,

Xue | Shopify Guru 

0 Likes
Southwest_Foods
Shopify Partner
21 0 5

Hi, Thank you for the information. I was hoping this would be a native feature, it definately should be!

I already have 3-4 addons (subscriptions, shipping, multi-language support, now product bundles?) that cost XX/month. Shopify is starting to get more and more expensive :(

I will take a look at the addons. Cheers.

0 Likes
JMak
2 0 0

Hi Shopify team -- was this ever made into a native feature? I'm a Shopify newbie 5 years later and encountering the same issue. Thanks.

0 Likes