Multi Selling(Vendor)

1 0 0

Hello, how are you?!

Describe for my English, I'm writing for Google Translate.

I need an application to register sellers (Marktplace / Multi seller)

I need the seller to register the products, have access to sales and other functions.

I need to mount a marktplace very similar to Amazon, do you indicate any application?

Thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
260 2 40

Hi, Santa!

Great thanks, hope you're doing well today. 

There are a few apps you can install into your Shopify store to turn it into a marketplace set up. Here's some options:

These apps will allow you to provide logins for your vendors where they can easily add and edit their products that will be listed on your store. You ultimately control the accounts so you can ensure the stores are following your policies. The apps have the ability to calculate what is owed for each vendor. Depending on what plan you choose to go with, you can also set up direct payment to pay each vendor their share based on the commission rates you've set up.

It is also important to have effective reporting to keep track of sales and performance when dealing with a variety of different sellers. Based on your individual needs from the apps, have a look through the list above and decide what will work for you for cost and features! They all have free trials so you can try them all and see what is most effective for your business. 

Do you have a marketing plan for your store yet? Here's Ecommerce Marketing Essentials: 17 Actionable Tactics to Drive More Sales

- Lisa

Lisa | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes