Multi pack options

Highlighted
4 0 0

Hello, I have 6 flavor options for my product. I am offering discount for multipacks (3-pack and 5pack). How do I create an option to choose which flavors people want if they choose 3-pack or 5-pack? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
911 60 152

Great question! If you're looking for your customers to have the ability to build different options for their package you'd be looking at an app that allows for product options. It isn't something that comes natively in the Shopify Admin, but we have some great options for you in our app store that you might want to take a look at. 

My two favorite are Bold Product Options & Infinite Options which are two apps that would be great for you and for what you're wanting!

This will allow you to customize your product page to allow your customers to decide what products will be included in the 3-pack or 5-pack.

The other option would be to reach out to the Shopify Experts to see if they could build something like this for you. This would be a more expensive price in the beginning, but in the end, it may be cheaper than a month by month rate to use one of the apps. I can't guarantee that the Shopify Experts would be able to do this for you, but they're very talented when it comes to different features and customizations that it really is worth looking into.

Can you take a look at those options to see if they'd work for what you're wanting? Please let me know if you have any further questions. 

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Are there any themes with this option built in?

0 Likes