Multi warehouses and different country shipping

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello,
I just started using shopify, so I encountered some difficulties when setting up shipping rules. I hope to get your help.

Our warehouses are located in 5 countries (for example: A, B, C, D, E warehouses), and the same product (for example: apple) may be located in multiple warehouses, I hope to achieve a priority warehouse delivery .
At the same time, each warehouse corresponds to the customer’s destination country and has different shipping rates (not based on product weight, but different shipping rates). I hope that each product can be shipped from different warehouses by uploading the form. All shipping costs to different countries can be uploaded to my website.

Such as:
Apple has inventory in the A,B warehouse, and will be shipped from warehouse A (the warehouse is in the UK) first, and will be shipped from warehouse B (the warehouse is in Germany) when there is no stock.
If the customer is from the UK, then the shipment from warehouse A will be charged 10GBP, if the customer is from Germany, then the shipment from warehouse A will be charged 12GBP;
If warehouse A is out of stock and the products are shipped from warehouse B, then if the customer is from the UK, then the shipment from warehouse A will be charged 12GBP, if the customer is from Germany, then the shipment from warehouse A will be charged 10GBP.
If I want to do the above multi-warehouse delivery, and different countries have different shipping settings, is there a related app that can be achieved? Or shopify's own system can be achieved?
Hope to get your help. Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
79 4 16

Hey @Juvien,

Shopify's inventory system worked based on priority that you set, not based on the customer's proximity to the warehouse. Let's say you created the priority that goes:

1) A
2) B
3) C
4) D
5) E

In every instance, they would check Warehouse A first for inventory and "ship" from there, regardless of if Warehouse D is around the corner from the customer and would return the cheapest cost and fastest shipping time. 

Warm regards,
Sharon 

Co-Founder / CEO @ Intuitive Shipping Inc.
Intuitive Shipping | Smart Boxing | Automate Shipping Profiles

0 Likes