Multiple Discounts in Checkout

omerisasir
2 0 0

Hello y'all. 

There is one discount offer in my store now. That is buy one get one 50% OFF. I am using an application for this, and this discount are displayed in Cart and Checkout so I am happy with that. Beside this, I want to give discount code in some days in week. I know there are some applications can do it at Cart section but I want to apply this code in Checkout section. Is there any ways to do it congruently and fluently. 

Thanks. 

0 Likes
Miles
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
469 67 108

Hi, @omerisasir!

I'm Miles from the Social Care team at Shopify. At the moment, multiple (or stacked) discounts are not possible after the cart page. As you've alluded to, there are apps in the Shopify App Store that do allow stacked discounts or bundles at the cart page, but you won't be able to find one for the checkout. The main reason for this is that Shopify doesn't allow edits to the checkout.liquid (checkout code) to ensure the security of the platform.

I'll be happy to add your feedback to our team to review so we can look at offering stacked discounts in the future. As always, there's no guarantee that this feature will become available, but it's always good to pass on the feedback just in case.

In the meantime, I recommend giving apps a chance. You can look at apps for bundle deals (where a customer can buy multiple products at a discounted rate), or even cart-based discounts. I've recommended some of my favourite apps below to help you get started.

• Unlimited Bundles and Discounts

• Free plan available
    • Setup Product Bundles with different types of discounts that increase the Conversion Rate of your Shopify Store.
    • Motivate your customers to buy the Bundle, not just 1 product, offer good discounts that make your customer think: Why not take the Bundle?
  • Quantity Breaks/Discounts

• Free plan available
    • Show customers the benefits of volume and quantity discounts or buy one get one (bogo), buy X get Y on the product and cart pages.
    • Customers get discounts only for the needed items, even if they mix collections
  • Bulk Discounts Now

• Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
    • Apply bulk and volume discounts on specific products, collections or your entire product list. Tiered pricing made simple.
    • Encourage customers to purchase multiple items, driving more sales and increasing your average order value.

If there's anything else I can assist with, please don't hesitate to ask.

Miles | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes