Multiple Domains Under One Account

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hey there! 

Does Shopify allow multiple stores to be managed under one login and the same billing account? Extending their multi-store discount to accounts that manage multiple brands/product lines would be a big plus. Also, using multiple logins is an unnecessary hassle. 

Thanks!  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1345 111 181

Hi @Rish777 ,

I don't think so this is possible in Shopify.

Thanks & Regards
Perennial Solution

Problem Solved?✔️Like and Accept the solution that can help others.
Need any help with theme customization or design? Hire us
Shopify Expert Page: https://experts.shopify.com/perennialsolution
Email: infoperennialsolution@gmail.com
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
1 Like
Highlighted

Success.

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
2680 190 424

Hi @Rish777,

Nick here from Shopify. 

This is something which isn't possible through Shopify. The best way around this would be the Shopify Single Sign On (SSO). SSO is something store owners and staff members can use. It's a single, unified email address and password to log in to all the stores and Shopify services they have access to. This means that you won't have to keep track of separate email addresses and passwords for each store and Shopify service that you use. You can see an example of how this might look from the screenshot below: 

20-02-nh7w1-6ns31

So while it doesn't have multiple accounts under one plan, it acts as it does in a sense. You can see the helpful guide Shopify has for this where it goes into more detail about it here

All the best, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like