Multiple FBA Shipments in same Shopify Order

4 0 0

We fulfill our Shopify web orders through Amazon FBA. On a somewhat frequent basis, Amazon will send multiple shipments for the same order, and unfortunately, our customers only receive tracking information for the first box that was sent.

I haven't seen any recent posts with a fix on this issue. Does anyone know if this is possible yet? Perhaps I could hire some fancy Shopify developer to get Shopify to fire off emails with each tracking number?

This is our #1 customer service complaint, and I'm hoping we can find some resolution eventually. Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

We have the same problem. I'd like to follow this thread to see if there is a solution for it. 

0 Likes
4 0 0

I submitted this to the Shopify customer support team, and they don't have a solution in house yet, though they submitted this as a feature request to their internal dev team. I just submitted a job request via Shopify Experts and will update if we find a solution! 

Shopify said the only workaround right now is to manually send out the multiple tracking numbers, which is unfortunately extremely cumbersome with any sort of order volume. 

Would love if someone on the community has this figured out. I'm trying to find a solution from multiple angles right now! 

0 Likes