Multiple Facebook & Instagram Sales Channels?

Aaron_Macdonald
1 0 0

Hey everyone, I have a client who is looking to have multiple Facebook & Instagram sales channel capabilities on their website.

They have micro-site pages on one Shopify Site, and the micro-sites are for schools or sports associations. Each of them have their own product (in a collection) and want to be able to run their products, via this one Shopify store, to their Facebook & Instagram Sales Channels.

I know the option is to set up with one sales channel for each, but this will be for my client only, and they want to offer this option to their customer micro-sites.

Is this possible? Does anyone know of an app that can achieve this? or can this be done via API (anyone done this before)?

Thanks in advance for your help with this.

Aaron

0 Likes
Danishecom
Tourist
169 5 16

@Aaron_Macdonald is there any way we can connect together? i need more information to solve your problem.  please inbox me your email or what's app so we can connect together and discuss how to solve this issue. 

thank you

0 Likes

Hi @Aaron_Macdonald,

I believe we can help your client with that.  AdScale is providing an all-in-one advertising platform for Facebook & Google that is based on AI technology. If I understand your client's demand correctly, our app can solve it by creating a separate campaign for each microsite. 

You can learn more about it here:

AdScale is the best way to advertise on Facebook & Google because we use the power of your store data (that they don’t have) to run highly targeted ads and get an average ROAS of 10X.
0 Likes