Multiple Instagram accounts

Highlighted
1 0 2

I know this topic has come up before, but I just wanted to find out if anyone has found ANY sort of solution for this. I manage a shopify store for a client who has multiple Instagram accounts. I know currently there seems to be no inherent way to link multiple accounts, but has anyone found any 3rd-party options, workarounds, or custom development to make this possible?

Thanks for any input!

2 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
12 0 5

Does anyone have a solution for this? We have 2 brick and mortar vintage clothing stores, each with their own facebook/instagram featuring the ooak products available in that location... but our shopify needs to be just one big searchable inventory because A: online buyers don't care which piece of vintage clothing is being mailed from which store...And B: we use one POS for both stores, which will only sync with one shopify account.

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, Has anyone found out how to link two Instagram accounts to the one Shopify website?

We have a client with two Instagram accounts, selling the same products, we want to tag the products in these Instagram accounts back to the one website/online shop. 

Thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thank you for this update.....

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Do you find something? Maybe an app? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0