Multiple Photos in Blog Posts

tperez
Tourist
3 0 2

Hi, I am also struggling with adding multiple images to the blog.  Blogging is an important part of our business.   Has there been any solution to this issue?

0 Likes
Christine88
1 0 1

Hi Wesley,

I want to add photo grids, slide shows, and multiple photos (click next) type of style in my blog posts. Right now I can only add one image at a time and the images are blurry once uploaded and the colours are stripped.

Please help!

Christine

@Wesley_D wrote:

Hey Brian!

Wesley here from the Shopify Guru team! That is a super good observation, you should be able to insert multiple photos at once to a blog post. I'll submit a feature request on your behlaf to our team here and see if there is any possibility of adding that functionality to the Rich Text Editor. :)

The bulk uploads crashing is a completely different issue that I would want to hear more about. What does the crash look like? Are you able to upload just one photo at a time or just nothing at all? Can you upload other files like PDFs or text documents? Let me know and I'll open up a support ticket for you on that issue and we can discuss it more!

-Wesley

@Wesley_D wrote:

Hey Brian!

Wesley here from the Shopify Guru team! That is a super good observation, you should be able to insert multiple photos at once to a blog post. I'll submit a feature request on your behlaf to our team here and see if there is any possibility of adding that functionality to the Rich Text Editor. :)

The bulk uploads crashing is a completely different issue that I would want to hear more about. What does the crash look like? Are you able to upload just one photo at a time or just nothing at all? Can you upload other files like PDFs or text documents? Let me know and I'll open up a support ticket for you on that issue and we can discuss it more!

-Wesley

e

kub
Pathfinder
87 2 27

Yes this is my problem also. Did you ever try to add a picture of your product? i have 1k + of articles in right now and i started 1 month ago to fill it up. In my blog posts i make refer to products. It seems to be in stoneage. Upload picture, get link, insert link to picture. I'm coming from other ecommerce platform where this wasn't an issue. So? We do it the old style. Not nice

tperez
Tourist
3 0 2

@Wesley_D   Still no answer on this from Shopify.  Why is this not a priority to solve for your users at all?  

kub
Pathfinder
87 2 27
Honestly I don't know their politics. As I mentioned I see lacking on this
nice system a lot of basic things which are possible with extra app paying.
Maybe they earn from app sellers on each subscription and there is no
intention to solve these tings.
I mean "make your website with no coding knowledge"? To add the capt ha to
forms you need to search forums or contact assistance to explain where the
code to paste..... In 2019!!!!
Isn't it a quality to sell a cart system where NO SPAM is standard?
0 Likes
latinasfirst
1 0 1

The original post is from 2016. It is now 2021. Has this *not* been resolved? I could sure use this feature.

Anthony_McInerh
1 0 1

Looking to post multiple images in Blog Posts. 5 years in the making? 

Love your work Shopify but you are seriously dragging your feet on this one!

A