Multiple Products variants and manage inventory while customers can see all relevant options 1 page

2 0 0

Hi all,

I have been looking for a solution for my business over the couple of months. Although there is a lot of conent to read, did not find a solution for my problem yet. We would like to have multiple products + variants and manage inventory while customers can see all relevant options on 1 page. We are really considering to stop using Shopify as we cannot operate without the feature.

At the moment we have 2x different products, with each 7x colours - besides there is a load of product models 18x different options. We have now solved this with using the "Best Custom Product Options" by Relentless app. Now we can sell the products 2 (different models) x 7 (colours) x 18 (phone models). This looks as follows:

1.JPG

2.JPG

We really like the format as customers can buy quickly and change between the different options. As we are using the "Best Custom Product Options" by Relentless app we can not manage inventory with all related problems that exists.. I am not aware Shopify allows a way to do this in a similair way. 

Can you guys please help me? We like to hold the interface like this (customers can easily buy and switch between the different options / dont need to switch pages for different collections etc..) BUT i am missing now the option to manage the number of products available/inventory at stock?

Many thanks, Much appreciated.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1197 98 147

Please share a store url to better asssist

Thanks & Regards
Perennial Solution

Problem Solved?✔️Like and Accept the solution that can help others.
Need any help with theme customization or design? Hire us
Email: infoperennialsolution@gmail.com
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes