Multiple Sellers, One Store

Highlighted
9 0 0

Hi All, 

I don't know if this is possible but I'm trying to work out if there is an easy way to set up a shop with a couple of different store holders involved. Ideally each business owner would be able to login and manage their products and take their income without having to go through one central account. I don't imagine this is a standard setup but maybe there's a third party app that might do this?

Cheers

- David 

David Byrne www.byrnewoodware.com.au | @byrnewoodware BYRNE WOODWARE — Where imagination grows on trees.
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
283 0 53

Hi David,

The closest solution I could suggest is to turn the shop into a marketplace type site, using these apps:

- Marketplace App which allows your merchants to use your storefront to create their accounts, and upload products to sell.
Vendor Payout to split income on the shop between merchants.

This would not require them to log into Shopify's dashboard at all, you will be the only one accessing it!

Happy selling! :)
0 Likes
Highlighted
9 0 0

Thanks for the reply. 

That's exactly what I was looking for. 

David Byrne www.byrnewoodware.com.au | @byrnewoodware BYRNE WOODWARE — Where imagination grows on trees.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 1

Hi, we are new to shopify and are migrating over to Shopify.

Our store has technically 3 stores in one, however Ins and Outs is the main business and we will be shipping and managing the products and paying the vendors for there sells.

I am needing a step by step on how to link the products to each seller/vendor so we can determine what is selling and to also keep the sells organized so at the end of the month we know what each seller made so we can write a check from our main account.

We just have 3 different sellers and that includes our business. We just want to help others sell their products on our site, but of course we need it to be organized.

Thanks!

0 Likes