Multiple Warehouse Inventory

Solved
Highlighted
Excursionist
112 0 10

Hi,

Yes it allows you to track and update the inventory quantities for your product variants at different locations. There is a 14-day trial so please check it out

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 2

Hi Nick,

Sorry to bother but do you have any type of estimate on when it might be done? I'm looking for a time frame, even if its a guess

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3156 237 522

Hi nhan, 

No worries at all. There is still no update on this. I can assure you our team is aware of it and working on it, but I wouldn't be able to give any timeline. As I mentioned above, I have made a note of this and keeping an eye on it myself so once there is an update I can make you aware of it. 

Cheers, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 2

Hi Nick,

Any word on this? It's been some time and I'm still not quite sure how to get the inventory to be displayed with warehouse for consumers to see,

Best,

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3156 237 522

Hi nhan, 

I checked and this is still an ongoing issue. Would you be able to share your store URL (and any affected products if there are any) and I can have our team take a closer look for you if you want. If you are not comfortable sharing any information publicly, we can move this to a private email. This is something which is important to make right, and I can assure you our team is working on this.

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

All the best, Nick 

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi Nick,

We are also looking for the same possibility. We have two physical store locations and would like to show on the product page when it is available in one location or another. Did you make any progress on this? Or is there a timeline for finding a solution?

Thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
152 4 26

Since this is taking some time I'm currently writing an app to show the different inventory counts from location on the product page.

You can see the result here:

https://shipping-demo.myshopify.com/products/test-product

I expect to have a finished app by next week. I will post an update here when it's done.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
152 4 26

This is an accepted solution.

I'm back! I needed to get this to work, so I pulled an all nighter, and did some more today.

The app works, it's not listed in the app store yet, since it needs to get reviewed first, but you can already use it like any other app. Instructions down below.

the App will get the inventory location information through the backend API and return it to the frontend.

For performance purposes I've currently set the inventory information of a product to be cached for 1 minute, I'm thinking about making this configurable.

I would really like to get some feedback, if you have any features you would like to see let me know

For anyone interested I have added a 30 day free trial for now after that the price will be $4.99 for early birds, this is to get everyone on board in improving the app. when the app is released, it will be 7 day trial with a $8.99 a month price.

Installation instructions:

1. Install the app by entering your store name here: https://inventorylocations.checkmyapp.net 
    the app will add a script to your active theme, that will take care of getting the inventory information
  2. Add this div to the product-template.liquid file of your theme: 
     <div id="inventoryLocationInformation">
                <strong>Inventory:</strong><br />
                <span class="inventoryLocationLoading">Loading..</span>
              </div>
  3. That's it!

The app is running on my live server, where some other apps run on too, so you can rest assured that it won't shutdown without any notice.

You can setup which locations you do want to display their inventory for (if you want to hide some warehouse for instance)

screenshot.png

Frontend, app in action: (you can also check it here : https://shipping-demo.myshopify.com/products/test-product

action_app.png

let me know what you think, and if you have any questions / remarks just let me know

2 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 2

Thomas, 

You are awesome, I've signed up and everything works really well, I'll report back if there are any errors, this is exactly what I wanted 

p.s. your link has a space at the end of the URL causing it not to work https://inventorylocations.checkmyapp.net%20

is what comes up, but I'll definitely spread the word and give your app 5 stars once you officially launch it, 

@Thomas_Lang1 wrote:

I'm back! I needed to get this to work, so I pulled an all nighter, and did some more today.

The app works, it's not listed in the app store yet, since it needs to get reviewed first, but you can already use it like any other app. Instructions down below.

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 2

@idahomtntouring wrote:

Hi Nick,

We are also looking for the same possibility. We have two physical store locations and would like to show on the product page when it is available in one location or another. Did you make any progress on this? Or is there a timeline for finding a solution?

Thanks.

Hey, check out Thomas' app, its pretty great

0 Likes