Multiple Warehouse Inventory

Solved
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
152 4 26

Thanks, great to hear you like it! I can't seem to edit the answer anymore, thanks for adding the correct link below :) 

I will keep you up to dat on any new features, and if you have any ideas you can always let me know here, or via email info@tom-it.nl

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
152 4 26

Hi idahomtntouring,

You can install the app from here: http://inventorylocations.checkmyapp.net

I will add functionality to the app to hide locations that have no stock, so you can enable that, this way it will only show where your product is in stock :) I will let you know once it's there

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi Thomas_Lang1,

Thanks a ton for putting the work into this! I installed the app on our site, but am unable to get it to load the inventory. We don't use an API for our inventory, instead we use a once-a-day upload. Does the app require an API to be set up?

Thanks for your help.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
152 4 26

Hi idahomtntouring,

Looks like something went wrong when installing, please uninstall and re-install, make sure to accept the 30 day free trial and charge. Then the script will be automatically loaded in to your store.

If you need assistance you can email at: info@tom-it.nl

Kind Regards, Thomas Lang.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
Hi Thomas,

Looks like it worked this time! Thank you for writing this app, it will be
super beneficial for us!

Best,
Idaho Mountain Touring
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
17 0 7

Hi Thomas, I'm also experiencing an issue. When the page loads I see the Inventory: Loading... message briefly and then it dissapears. No inventory data loads though! I put the HTML provided into product-meta.liquid as that is the file my theme uses to build that area, I tried it in the product-template.liquid but it did the same thing.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
17 0 7

double post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
152 4 26
Hi, if there is no inventory information available for the product it will hide the div (to not confuse customers) can you send me your store url? I can check what information is being retrieved from the API

Let me clarify that:

If no locations are selected in the app settings to be displayed in the frontend the div will be hidden

If your store doesn’t have multiple locations enabled the div will be hidden (although I think every store was switched to multiple locations a while back)

When one or multiple locations are selected to be shown and the inventory is zero, and “hide out of stock locations” is not selected, then they will be displayed in the div
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
17 0 7

Hi Thomas,

As usual, it was user error. I didn't have the stores checkbox selected. It is now displaying inventory when the page loads. One issue & one note:

• The inventory #s load for the initially selected variant, but when I select another size it doesn't update
  • Can you give the divs & li a unique class or id? It will make it easier to manipulate with CSS.

Overall this is the exact app we needed!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
152 4 26

Hi, I will need to see it on your store, since variant selection seems to work on other clients stores (and my demo store)

https://shipping-demo.myshopify.com/collections/frontpage/products/test-product

As for the styling the div has an id #inventoryLocationInformation and ul has an id #tomit_inventory_list, so you can style it with css:

#tomit_inventory_list li { //your customer styles }

0 Likes